- AS3X™ Digital Flybarless System
- Integrated flybarless unit increases stability, control and power, providing the user the ultimate ultra-micro heli experience for indoor and outdoor use
- Capable of maneuvers such as inverted hover, loops, flips, rolls, funnels, and hurricanes
- Very low disc loading results in high maneuverability and good collective response
- Lightest heli in its class
- Two sets of blades included, fast-flight and high-performance
- Robust, long-lasting dual-ball bearing supported linear cyclic servos
- Two high-performance flight batteries included
Version 2 Changes:
- Digital 3-Axis AS3X Sensor
- Large Diameter Tail Rotor
- Swashplate Ball Link Dampers
- 1S 200mAh 30C Battery
This helicopter will give transitioning pilots a more agile and capable collective pitch heli that will give them the confidence to master indoor aerobatics without the hesitance which comes with a larger outdoor only platform. Not to mention the cost makes it much more economical when learning.
It comes out of the box 100% factory built and equipped with a factory-installed Flybarless 3-in-1 Control Unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 receiver, ESCs, and gyros. Comes with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and two 1S 200mAh 30C batteries, single port charger with AC adapter and a 1S High Current Ultra-Micro Battery Adapter Lead.
Using an integrated AS3X™ Digital Flybarless System, the heli gets up in the air without a mechanical flybar. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro. This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mCP X v2 a sense of stability and responsiveness no other collective-pitch heli its size can match.
The Ready to Fly helicopter comes with the DX4e. The helicopters' software has been designed to be used with the DX4e, DX5e, DX6i, DX7, DX7s and DX8 transmitters, while allowing commonly used collective pitch functionality such as throttle hold or stunt mode.
You will need...
No additional equipment is required to complete your Blade mCP X v2.
Type: Ultra Micro Collective Pitch Helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 9.65 in (245mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.50 in (38.1mm)
Gross Weight: 1.60 oz (45.5g)
Length: 9.25 in (235mm)
Control System: Flybarless
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No