- Integrated flybarless unit increases stability, control and power, providing the user the ultimate ultra-micro heli experience for indoor and outdoor use.
- Capable of maneuvers such as inverted hover, loops, flips, rolls, funnels, and hurricanes.
- Very low discloading results in high maneuverability and good collective response.
- Lightest heli in its class.
- Two sets of blades included, fast-flight and high-performance.
- Robust, long-lasting dual-ball bearing supported linear cyclic servos.
- Two high-performance flight batteries included.
This helicopter will give transitioning pilots a more agile and capable collective pitch heli that will give them the confidence to master indoor aerobatics without the hesitance which comes with a larger outdoor only platform. Not to mention the cost makes it much more economical when learning.
It comes out of the box 100% factory built and equipped with a factory-installed Flybarless 3-in-1 Control Unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 receiver, ESCs, and gyros. A ready-to-fly version with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and a Bind-N-Fly version without transmitter, for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter, are available. Both variations include two 1S 200mAh 25c batteries, single port charger with AC adapter and a 1s High Current Ultra-Micro Battery Adapter Lead.
Using an integrated Flybarless system, the heli to gets up in the air without a mechanical flybar. The benefits of this system provides reduced drag on the main rotor head which results in more power, longer flight times, and provides the pilot the best of both worlds between stability and agility.
The Bind-N-Fly mCP X comes assembled with everything you need to fly in the box except a transmitter. Just charge the battery and bind the helicopter to any DSM2 compatible aircraft transmitter, and you'll be flying in no time.
Needed to Complete
You will need a Spektrum DX5e, or any programmable DSM2 compatible transmitter.